Join us to Pray for Iran
Please join us to pray for Iran on November 4th, 2018 in observance of International Day of Prayer. Tune in to Mohabat TV, Sat7Pars and Shanakeh 7 to watch a 60 min TV special, mobilizing concerted prayer for Iran and Iranian people
Other ways to watch the special across Iran and the globe
On November 4, 2018, join thousands of Christian brothers and sisters worldwide to pray for Iran and bring hope to her people. God is moving mightily in and through Iran, reaching millions of Persians with His love and truth. Together, we can continue sharing the Gospel with Muslims throughout this nation.
For years, the growing Christian movement in Iran has been largely ignored in the mainstream media, and Iran is consistently vilified by the Western world. But God is moving mightily in and through Iran, reaching millions of Persians with His life-changing, heart-transforming love and truth!
On the International Day of Prayer, a brand-new prayer program in Farsi will air on our partner stations, Mohabat TV, SAT-7 PARS, and Shabakeh 7. This insightful, heartfelt call to prayer will share why prayer is so important for the people of Iran, as well as specific prayer needs.
- Pray for peace across the nation of Iran and in her relationships with other nations.
- Pray for the Western world to see the people of Iran for who they really are as children of God, replacing any prejudices with Christ’s love and compassion.
- Pray that God would raise up and equip strong Christian leaders in Iran to help lead the house church movement. Pray for these leaders to walk together in unity.
- Pray that every Iranian follower of Jesus Christ will discover a house church where he or she can build relationships, study God’s Word, and grow in the faith.
- Pray for persecution of Christians to cease immediately.
- Pray for Christians to be brave and full of faith as they share the Gospel.
- Pray for God to open the hearts and minds of Muslims, preparing them to hear the Gospel and respond.
- Pray for Iran’s leaders and her people to experience the life-changing, heart-transforming Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for thousands – even millions – of Iranians to watch the broadcasts of the prayer program, JESUS film, and other transformational videos. Also pray they will hear and understand the truth of salvation through Jesus Christ and respond to it.
- Pray that every person in Iran will have access to a printed, digital, or audio Bible in their own mother tongue.
- Pray for God to hear us on this special International Day of Prayer, according to His will.
Father of all, King of kings, Lord of the universe,
We bow before You on this special International Day of Prayer to pray for the nation of Iran and her people.
Father, You know the nation of Iran is in constant turmoil. Violence, addiction, and oppression characterize the lives of her people. We pray for peace… the peace that passes all understanding… peace that can only be from You. Lord, please let that peace over the nation bring questions into the hearts and minds of Iran’s leaders and people, causing them to seek You.
Next, we pray for those in Iran who don’t yet know You… especially the men, women, and children who follow the Muslim faith. Lord, in John 14:6 You teach, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
We know Muslims have grown up believing many tenets of a religion that is blatantly false and holds empty promises. We know that any challenge to the Muslim faith is usually met with immediate hostility and anger.
Please open the minds and hearts of the people of Iran; show Yourself in a very obvious, engaging way. Give Your people incredible opportunities to share Your Gospel. And please, Father, help everyone who hears to understand the truth of who You are and Your free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.
For we know that according to John 3:16-17, You “so loved the world that You gave Your one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
As You know, Lord, on this International Day of Prayer, ministries who broadcast in Iran have partnered together to broadcast this prayer program, the JESUS film, and two transformational videos that share the Gospel. We ask that those who watch these films will experience You and will respond.
Finally, we want to lift up the strong, committed men and women who seek Your heart in this place. The Muslim culture is pervasive, and persecution of Your people is a very real danger every day. We pray for protection over all those who follow You, just as You promise in Psalm 91:14-16, saying,
“I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”
We pray for Your Holy Spirit to bring constant, daily encouragement just when they need it most.
Thank You, Father. I know we can trust You to be in control of all things in Iran and beyond. We love You with all our hearts.